AirVac Lights Separation
Lights separation without the dust
Compact yet efficient lights recovery separation systems comprising an adjustable vacuum head unit fitted over a stockpile conveyor belt or screen box. Suitable for removal of plastic or lights contamination from Compost, Bark, skip waste rejects and recycled aggregates.
SEE THE AIRVAC IN ACTION
Extracting the lights without producing dust
With increasing concerns over personnel dust exposure, dry recycling companies are looking to find solutions that can reduce the airborne dust burden produced during lights recovery from the waste stream.
The traditional approach to removing lights in a waste processing operation is to use blowers and screeens. However this action produces substantial amounts of airborne dust affecting the safety of all personnel involved.
PCP together with Screenpod bring to the recycling market an innovative range of light extraction solutions that will also provide dust control during operation.
The Air- Vac light extraction solutions are available in a variety of configurations to suit your most demanding applications.
- Woodland Residues
- Fresh Compost
- Pruning Residues
- Sewage Sludge Compost
- Green Compost
- Bio Compost
- Wood Chippings
- Treated / Untreated Waste Wood
- C&D Waste Trommel Fines
- Domestic Waste
- Residual Waste
- Commercial Waste
A comprehensive range to suit your specific requirements
- 1600 Series (16″) 48kW (62hp) dual vac diesel drive suction unit
- 1600 Series (16″) 38kW (53hp) single vac diesel drive suction unit
- 1600 Series (16″) 30kW high energy suction unit (electric drive)
- 1200 Series (12″) 15kW high energy suction unit (electric drive)
- 1200 Series (12″) 15w equivalent hydraulic suction unit
- On-board electrical control panel
- Infinitely variable vacuum control
- Choice of vacuum drive systems
- Fast on site setup time – 10 minutes
- Universal fit conveyor attachments
- Custom made versions to adapt over any conveyor or screen box