At PCP Group we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused.
Privacy policies can be complicated. We have tried to make ours as clear and as accessible as possible. To help, we have also summarised how we handle your personal information at PCP Group in our privacy principles below. These principles demonstrate our commitment to protecting your privacy and handling your personal information in the right way and as you would expect it to be handled.
At PCP Group we:
- Will only ask for or collect the personal information we need to provide and improve the service, products and experiences our customers expect.
- Give you control over the personal information we hold about you to ensure it is accurate and reflects your preferences.
- Make sure your personal information is always secure and protected.
- Are fair and transparent about how we use the personal information we hold.
- Only ever use your personal information for the purpose that you trusted us to use it for.
- Respect your choices and will inform you if there are important changes that affect your personal information or how we use it.
- Take responsibility for the personal information that we hold about you.
What personal information do we collect?
We are not interested in collecting every personal detail about you. Our main reason for collecting your personal information is to provide and improve the service, products and experiences that you and our customers expect from us.
Personal information is defined slightly differently across the world. To guarantee your privacy and the protection of your information, we define it as any information that could be used to identify you or another individual.
We collect personal information about you in a number of different ways. In this section, we explain the different ways we collect personal information about you and the ways in which that information will be used. For more detail on how we use your personal information, please see the section titled “How do we use your personal information?”.
Information you share with us
We collect personal information that you share with us when you contact us or interact with us through our website, email, phone, in person at our office, onsite, or on stands and events, or otherwise.
For example, you will provide information to us when you contact our customer service teams, place an order, register your warranty, complete a survey, competition or questionnaire, update your preferences and account information, connect through the PCP Group website.
Through these interactions you may share with us: your name, address, e-mail address, contact number and payment information. In some circumstances, we will need that information to be able to provide you with a product or service that you have asked for; for example, we need your payment information when you buy a product, and your address to deliver it to you.
When updating your account information, you will be asked to provide us with information about your name position contact details etc.,. All of that information is necessary to enable us to conduct business with you and your company. However you can ask us to delete it at any time by contacting PCP Group customer service or by e-mailing our global privacy team at email@example.com
Information from your online interactions
We collect and store limited personal information and some anonymous, aggregate statistics from all visitors to our website whether you actively provide us with that information or merely browse our website. The information we collect includes the internet protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, the browser software you use, your operating system, the date and time of access, the internet address of the website from which you link through to our website and information on how you use our website.
We use this information so that we can see how well our website is working, how it is used and what users look at most.
We also collect and handle information about how you engage with our promotional campaigns and advertising online, outside of our own websites (for example, on Google, YouTube and on social media).
For further information, including on the types of cookies that we use and how to manage cookies placed on our websites, please refer to our cookies policy.
As a user of our products or services, we will send you support communications by e-mail. As long as you are happy for us to do so, we would also like to keep you posted on anything that’s happening at PCP Group which we think you might like to know about; whether it’s our latest product announcements, owner offers or upcoming events, we want to make sure you’re happy with the communications you receive from us. You can find out how to update or change whether you would like to hear from us, or stop us contacting you, in the section below titled ‘How to change the way we communicate with you?’
We collect information about how you engage with our e-mails; including whether they are delivered to you, whether you open them, whether you choose to learn more about what’s happening at PCP Group (for example, by clicking on a link in our e-mail) and if you ask us not to contact you anymore (by clicking on the unsubscribe option included in all our e-mail correspondence).
We use that information by itself and in combination with your customer record (the information you share with us) to make sure that we stop sending you support or marketing communications when you ask us to. We also use it to make our e-mails as interesting as possible by providing you with content and experiences that we think you will be interested in based on how you have engaged with our previous e-mails; you have the right to object to our use of your information for this purpose (see the section below titled ‘Your choices and controls’).
These online and social media sites typically have their own privacy policies explaining how they use and share your personal information. You should carefully review those privacy policies before you use these sites to make sure that you are happy with how your personal information is being collected and shared.
Information we collect at our stands and events
You may share personal information with us when you visit us in person at our stands and events; such as your name, contact details and payment information (see the section above titled “Information you share with us”).
We will also collect personal information about you through our use of filming and photography. We will film and take photographs at some of our events and exhibitions and onsite visits we use film and photographs for our business purposes.
Information we collect at our office
You may share personal information with us when you visit us in person at our office; such as your name, contact details and payment information (see the section above titled “Information you share with us”).
Information we collect onsite
You may share personal information with us when we visit you onsite at your place of business events; such as your name, contact details and payment information (see the section above titled “Information you share with us”).
How do we use your personal information?
Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to provide and improve the service, products and experiences that you expect from us.
Information you share with us
We use the personal information you share with us in the following ways:
- To respond to your queries and requests;
- To communicate with you;
- To provide services and support for our products;
- For customer satisfaction surveys to enable us to identify where service and product improvements can be made and to allow us to improve your experience should you need support from one of our experts;
- To provide updates to you about any changes to PCP Group’s policies, terms and conditions and any other matters which we may need to tell you;
- As long as you are happy for us to do so, to tell you about our other products and services;
- To provide you with essential service updates about your PCP Group products; and
- To customise and improve the way that you shop with us in the future; for example, by showing you products and offers that we think you might like, both on our websites and apps and on certain third party websites (including on social media platforms).
Information from your online interactions
We use the personal information from your online interactions, by itself and in combination with other personal information that we collect about you to identify any part of our websites or apps that aren’t working as well as they should be – so that we can fix things and make our website better for you and other users;
We also want to be able to monitor your use of our website, and how you engage with our promotional campaigns and advertising online, so that we can:
- Customise and improve the way that you do business with us in future (for example, by showing you products and offers that we think you might like); and
- (as long as you are happy for us to do so) send you more relevant and interesting marketing communications.
You have the right to object to our monitoring of your use of our websites, and how you engage with our promotional campaigns and advertising online for these purposes. For more information on how to exercise your right to object, see the section below titled ‘Your controls and choices’.
Other potential uses of your personal information
We use your personal information:
- To assist in any disputes, claims or investigations relating to your PCP Group product or warranty matters;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions;
- To comply with our legal obligations.; and
- For profiling and statistical analysis. As part of this activity we combine different categories of personal information that we collect about you. For example, we combine personal information from your online interactions, information you share with us, or information from PCP Group products, for the profiling and statistical analysis of product popularity, of your behaviour when you use our website or of how our products are used. You have the right to object to the processing of personal information in this way. For more information on how to exercise your right to object, see the section below titled ‘Your choices and controls’.
What is our justification for handling your personal information in this way?
Data protection and privacy laws in some countries require us to have what’s called a “legal basis” or “lawful ground” for handling personal information. Broadly, that means that we have to have a legal justification for handling your personal information. For the most part, we need to handle your personal information to be able to:
- provide you with the products or services that you have asked for; and
- for our website to be able to work properly and to do all the things that you expect it to do.
Sometimes, our use of your personal information is not strictly necessary for us to be able to provide you with our products and services, or for them to work properly. In those circumstances, we have what’s called a “legitimate interest” in handling your personal information; our “legitimate interest” may be to:
- detect and prevent fraud;
- keep our websites and IT systems secure;
- ensure that our own processes, procedures and systems are as efficient as possible;
- analyse and enhance the information that we collect;
- determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising; and
- customise and improve the way that you shop and engage with us in future.
Finally, in some, relatively limited circumstances we will need to handle your personal information in a certain way to be able to comply with our legal obligations; for example, if we are requested to disclose your personal information to regulatory bodies or law enforcement authorities.
Ultimately, the reason we handle your personal information in the way we do is so that we can directly or indirectly, improve our products, services and your overall experience of PCP Group as a business. Whatever our justification for handling your personal information (whether it is necessary for us to provide you with a certain product, or it is in our “legitimate interests”), we make sure that we take steps to honour our commitment to protect your privacy.
PCP Group contact promise
We want to keep you up to date, whether it’s on our latest product announcements, owner offers, opportunities to test new PCP Group products, or upcoming events.
We do this in various ways, including e-mail, post, SMS, in-app and push notifications, via social media platforms and by phone, but only if you are happy for us to do so. Ultimately, we want to make sure you’re happy with the communications you receive from us.
We therefore promise to:
- Only send you marketing communications (which includes information on PCP Group products) when you have told us it is ok to do so;
- Never pass your personal information to anyone outside the PCP Group for them to use for their own marketing purposes; and
- Give you the option to stop receiving support or marketing communications at any time.
PCP Group client support
From time-to-time, we use your personal information to help you with the PCP Group products you own. We do this in various ways, including e-mail, post, SMS, phone communications.
As a user of our products or services, we will send you the following support communications:
- Helpful information about your PCP Group product or the PCP Group service you use;
- Reminders about how to carry out maintenance on your PCP Group product for optimal performance;
- Alerts for recommended app or software updates or upgrades that we think will improve the performance of your product;
- Information about how and where to get help from PCP Group experts should you need support;
- Information about your PCP Group warranty;
- Alerts regarding any important product safety or recall announcements; and
- Requests for your feedback on how we perform after you have used a PCP Group product or service.
We will send you support communications unless you change your preferences, or tell us that you want to stop receiving support communications from us. Please see the section below for more information about how to do this.
If your details change, please let us know so that we can continue to stay in touch.
How can you change the way that we contact you about our products, services and support?
We will only send you marketing communications when you have told us that you are happy for us to do so.
You can change the way that we contact you in the following ways:
Opt-In/Start Contacting Me
If you hadn’t previously asked us to send you marketing communications, you can ask us to start contacting you (sometimes called an “opt-in”) by:
- Contacting PCP Group customer service through our Contact us page and stating that you would like to receive communications from us, or
- Logging onto our website and providing your information.
Changing your preferences
If you have previously said that you would like us to contact you (“opted-in”) but would like to change or update the way that we do so, you can update your preferences by:
- Contacting PCP Group customer service through our Contact us page and stating that you would like to change or update the way that we contact you; or
- Logging onto our website and changing your preferences and information.
Opt-Out/Stop Contacting Me
If you want to stop receiving marketing or support communications from us (sometimes called “opting out”), you can do so at any time by:
- Contacting PCP Group customer service through our Contact us page and stating that you no longer wish to receive such communications;
- Using the unsubscribe option included in all our e-mail correspondence (on all marketing and support communications), or
- Logging into our website and changing your preferences and information.
- Emailing our privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information does PCP Group share with third parties?
Sharing within the PCP Group
PCP Group’s processes, procedures and systems are in place to protect your personal information. We make sure that access to your personal information is limited to those of our staff who need it, and that all staff understand how and why we protect your personal information.
Third party service providers
- Certain distributors, who help us to sell our products in certain countries;
- Those helping us to deliver products to you;
- Third parties that help us with mailing services, customer relationship management, product services and repairs, processing product purchases, financial services, audit services, administrative services, IT technologies (e.g. data storage), security services and insurance claims; and
- Third parties that help us to provide services and responses to you.
Third parties that help us with our advertising and marketing
We want to make sure that our advertising and marketing is relevant and interesting to you and our other customers. That means that we work with third parties to help us to understand how well our online advertising works, or to reach people who are more interested in PCP Group products. They do this by setting cookies on our website (more information on this can be found in our cookies policy).
We will also share limited personal information with:
- social media (such as Google), who serve our advertising on their platforms and
- third party data providers and analytics companies, who perform data matching and/or data analysis on our behalf.
Other third parties
We will also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law, including in response to a legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or to comply with other national, state, provincial or local laws.
If you would like more information on how we share your personal information, please email our Privacy Team at email@example.com
How long do we keep your personal information?
Your choices and controls
Where possible, we give you control over the personal information we collect about you, to ensure it is accurate and reflects your preferences. You have the right to access, update and amend personal information that we hold about you; you can do that in relation to some of your personal information. If you would like to change the way that we contact you, see the section above titled ‘How can you change the way that we contact you about our products, services and support?’
In certain circumstances, you can also:
- Object to our use of your personal information for certain purposes;
- Ask us to limit or restrict our use of your personal information;
- Ask us to correct, remove or delete personal information about you; or
- Ask us to provide your personal information to a third party provider of services.
Please note that those rights do not always apply and there are certain exceptions to them. We will also need to confirm identity before acting on certain requests.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we protect your personal information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures, including encryption, to protect your personal information and privacy, and review those regularly. We protect your personal information using a combination of physical and IT security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and data is processed, managed and handled. We also ensure that our staff are adequately trained in protecting your personal information. Our procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we share your personal information with you.
In the unlikely event that we do suffer a security breach which compromises our protection of your personal information and we need to let you know about it, we will do so.
Data transfers, storage and the global handling of your personal information
PCP Group will collect personal information from you in the country in which you live. We, and those third parties that we share your personal information with, then host, store and otherwise handle that information in Ireland (at our headquarters), and in the US.
We will make sure that any transfers of your personal information from one country to another comply with those data protection and privacy laws which apply to us. European data protection laws, in particular, include specific rules on transferring personal information outside the EEA.
When transferring personal information outside the EEA, we will:
- include standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission for transferring personal information outside the EEA into our contracts with those third parties (these are the clauses approved under Article 46.2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)); or
- ensure that the country in which your personal information will be handled has been deemed “adequate” by the European Commission under Article 45 of the GDPR.
You can find out further information about the rules on data transfers outside the EEA, including the mechanisms that we rely upon, on the European Commission website here.
PCP Group’s website and products are not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
If you are a child, please do not attempt to become a registered user of our website or products or otherwise provide us with any personal information. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained personal information from a child, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
If you are aware of a child who has provided their personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com
Privacy Page launched.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, or would like to make a complaint about how we use the personal information we hold about you, please email , or write to, our Privacy Team,
You can also contact the relevant regulator or authority in your country that is responsible for handling complaints about the use of personal information. You can also contact our Privacy Team at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at C/O The Privacy Team, PCP House Ballymore Eustace Co. kildare, W91W275 Ireland. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
PCP House Ballymore Eustace Co.Kildare W91W275 Ireland
+353 45 863220